Colusa Circle is the community anchor of lower Kensington. With a small mix of independently owned shops, restaurants, service businesses and a weekly farmers’ market, it plays a central role in our small but thriving community. The Colusa Circle Merchants Association is a 510(c)(3) non-profit organization managed by business owners within the Colusa Circle neighborhood.
The Colusa Circle Merchants Association is devoted to sustainably promoting local businesses and building community through sponsoring annual events, organizing public outreach, and serving as a resource to residents and business owners within the Colusa Circle neighborhood.
- To make Colusa Circle a vibrant, attractive place for the community
- To strengthen a loyal customer/client base
- To promote business growth and vitality
- To attract future merchants to empty commercial spaces
- To work jointly with all businesses to operate sustainably